Hey teachers and students! You can help us track pollution across Australia.
The National Pollutant Inventory (NPI) now has an educational website. Come and check it out!
- Meet Spike, an eastern water dragon.
- Find out about sources of pollution on a fun interactive map.
- Answer Spike's true or false quiz and test your knowledge.
- Colour in Spike and download images for your projects.
- Join in with Spike's pollution tracker ballad, narrated by two young students, with accompanying text.
- Ten fact sheets on substances.
- Teaching and learning units integrated with the Australian Sustainable Schools Initiative (AuSSI).
- Fun and educational classroom activities.
- Access the NPI database, which details emission sources and locations across Australia.
Search NPI data
Links to an another web site
Opens a pop-up window