Industry reporting materials are resources which provide advice or guidance on the data required by industrial facilities when they report to the NPI. These materials provide the information to assist with calculating emissions and transfers.
The materials have been developed for each industry type and were identified through the ANZSIC code that reports to the NPI.
- NPI Guide
- Transfers information booklet
- Emission estimation technique manuals
- Diffuse emissions manuals
About NPI substances
- Substance fact sheets
- Latest NPI reports and maps
- NPI video: Introduction to the NPI
- NPI video: Overview and reporting changes to the NPI
Links to an another web site
Opens a pop-up window