Sources used in preparing this information
- Australian and New Zealand Environment and Conservation Council (ANZECC) (1992), Australian Water Quality Guidelines for Fresh and Marine Waters.
- CalEPA Air Resources Board Toxic Air Contaminant Summary (accessed, June, 1999)
- ChemFinder WebServer Project (1995) (accessed, June, 1999)
- Chemical Backgrounder (accessed, June, 1999)
- Environmental Defense Fund - Summary, Uses, Consumer Products, Rank (industrial, by quantity) (accessed, June, 1999)
- IPCS International Chemical Safety Card (accessed, June 1999)
- Meagher, D (1991), The Macmillan Dictionary of The Australian Environment, Macmillan Education Australia Pty Ltd.
- National Environment Protection Council (1998), National Environment Protection Measure for the National Pollutant Inventory. (accessed, March, 1999)
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) and Agriculture and Resource Management Council of Australia and New Zealand (ARMCANZ) (1996), Australian Drinking Water Guidelines.
- Richardson, M (1992), Dictionary of Substances and their Effects, Royal Society of Chemistry, Clays Ltd, England.
- Sittig, M (1991), Handbook of Toxic and Hazardous Chemicals and Carcinogens, 3rd edition, Noyes Publications, USA .
- Technical Advisory Panel (1999), Final Report to the National Environment Protection Council.
- USA Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (accessed, June 1999)
- USA National Toxicology Program Health and Safety Information Sheet (accessed, June 1999)
- US Department of Health and Human Services (1990), NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards, Publication No. 90-117.
- USEPA Health Effects Notebook for Hazardous Air Pollutants (accessed, June, 1999)
- USEPA Integrated Risk Information System Report (accessed, June 1999)
- USEPA Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics Chemical Facts (accessed, June 1999)
- USEPA Toxic Release Inventory Fact Sheet (accessed, June 1999)
- WorkSafe Australia (accessed, June, 1999)
Links to an another web site
Opens a pop-up window