Sources used in preparing this information
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (1997), ToxFAQS, Ethylene Glycol and Propylene Glycol (accessed, March, 1999)
- Australian and New Zealand Environment and Conservation Council (ANZECC) (1992), Australian Water Quality Guidelines for Fresh and Marine Waters.
- ChemFinder WebServer Project (1995), Ethylene glycol (accessed, March, 1999)
- Cornell University, Planning Design and Construction, MSDS, Ethylene Glycol, Tech (accessed, March, 1999)
- Environmental Defense Fund (1998), ethylene glycol: The Chemical Scorecard: (accessed, March, 1999)
- Environmental Health Center, a division of the National Safety Council, Environment Writer – Chemical Backgrounders (March, 1999) (accessed, March, 1999)
- Manufacturing Technology Information Service, Oakridge Centers for Manufacturing Technology, Biodegradation of Glycols at Airports and Natural Gas Pumping Stations (September, 1996) (accessed, March, 1999)
- Meagher, D (1991), The Macmillan Dictionary of The Australian Environment, Macmillan Education Australia Pty Ltd.
- National Environment Protection Council (1998), National Environment Protection Measure for the National Pollutant Inventory (accessed, March, 1999)
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) and Agriculture and Resource Management Council of Australia and New Zealand (ARMCANZ) (1996), Australian Drinking Water Guidelines.
- New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services (1995), Hazardous Substance Fact Sheet, Ethylene glycol, PO Box 368, Trenton, NJ.
- New Jersey Department of Health, Right to Know Program (1986), TRIFacts, Ethylene glycol (accessed, March, 1999)
- Richardson, M (1992), Dictionary of Substances and their Effects, Royal Society of Chemistry, Clays Ltd, England.
- Sittig, M (1991), Handbook of Toxic and Hazardous Chemicals and Carcinogens, 3rd edition, Noyes Publications, USA.
- Technical Advisory Panel (1999), Final Report to the National Environment Protection Council.
- US Department of Health and Human Services (1990), NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards, Publication No. 90-117.
- US Environmental Protection Agency and the Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards (May, 1998), United Air Toxics Website (accessed, March, 1999)
- Worksafe Australia (1996), Exposure Standard Ethylene glycol (accessed, March, 1999)
- Worksafe Australia (1996), Hazardous Substance Ethylene glycol (accessed, March, 1999)
Links to an another web site
Opens a pop-up window