Sources used in preparing this information
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (1997), Public Health Statement Nickel subsulfide (accessed, May, 1999)
- Australian and New Zealand Environment and Conservation Council (ANZECC) (1992) Australian Water Quality Guidelines for Fresh and Marine Waters
- ChemFinder WebServer Project (1995), Nickel subsulfide (accessed, May, 1999)
- Environmental Defense Fund (1998), Nickel subsulfide: The Chemical Scorecard: (accessed, May, 1999)
- Environmental Health Center, a division of the National Safety Council, Environment Writer – Chemical Backgrounders Nickel Compounds 2 (July, 1997) (accessed, May, 1999)
- International Agency for Research on Cancer, IARC Monographs Programme on the Evaluation of Carcinogenic Risks to Humans (accessed, May, 1999)
- National Environment Protection Council (1998a), National Environment Protection Measure for the National Pollutant Inventory (accessed, May, 1999)
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) and Agriculture and Resource Management Council of Australia and New Zealand (ARMCANZ) (1996) Australian Drinking Water Guidelines.
- New Jersey Department of Health, Right to Know Program (1986), TRIFacts, Nickel (accessed, May, 1999)
- Nickel Producers Environmental Research Association (NiPERA), The Nickel Page (accessed, May, 1999)
- NTP Chemical Repository, Radian Corporation, Nickel subsulfide (AUGUST 29, 1991) (accessed, May, 1999)
- Technical Advisory Panel (1999), Final Report to the National Environment Protection Council.
- Worksafe Australia (1996), Exposure Standard Nickel sulphide roasting (fume & dust) (accessed, May, 1999)
Links to an another web site
Opens a pop-up window