For teachers and students
Hey teachers and students!
You can help us track pollution across Australia. The National Pollutant Inventory (NPI) now has an educational website. Come and check it out!
- Meet Spike, an eastern water dragon.
- Find out about sources of pollution on a fun interactive map.
- Answer Spike's true or false quiz and test your knowledge.
- Colour in Spike and download images for your projects.
- Join in with Spike's pollution tracker ballad, narrated by two young students, with accompanying text.
- Ten fact sheets on substances.
- Teaching and learning units integrated with the Australian Sustainable Schools Initiative (AuSSI).
- Fun and educational classroom activities.
- Access the NPI database, which details emission sources and locations across Australia.